Thursday, November 22, 2007

omiework...re-scription

this homework is to re visit the scene of my event in my mind, get to the last point that i can remember and then place myself in the room with my younger self and the man, and help the teen in the room.

...younger is on the bed having things done to him, i enter then the door is shut. my options would be:-
1 - leave him there as i know the future.
2 - drag him away and explain later, without approaching the man.
3- forcibly remove the man and then take younger whilst explaining.
4 - explain to younger what is going to happen and how it could affect his future life.
5 - forcibly remove younger without any regard for the man.
or any combination of the above.

im now in a very big quandry, as other than my mental health problems i am happy with my life and the things that i have seen on the way. would i want younger to miss out on those things, as my experiences are part of the sum of what makes me me. but i cant leave him there to have my fate. violence would make my as bad as him. to just explain and them leave him to make the decision is a great risk that i wouldnt want.

to finish......
im in the room down near the tv. i walk towards younger and him, i say to younger "we have to go, and i will explain later".
whilst doing this i place myself between younger and him and urge what must be a confused and shocked teenager to straighten his clothing all the time checking what the man is doing.
the man would leave the room to escape any reprisals or atleast move away as i think he would be like that, if not i would use my strength to make way.
we would exit the room and the house whilst letting younger know that all will be explained once i get him away.
when we are home i explain my fate at the mans hands and that i was only trying to save him from future harm, but i think the damage has already been done. my presence and the situation would have been enough to confuse.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi
could you contact me asap? It is about our next meeting.

All the best

November 26, 2007 at 10:37 AM  
Blogger MicroComputisLupus said...

I take some time to give you a little hello.
I am really better now, seems just telling things allows to control them.
Is it so simple ?

November 27, 2007 at 10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home