Friday, October 19, 2007

the flight of the bumble bee

After a rather dificult session this morning with CMF <----- (thats a good hint if you dont want to use your real name) CMF was determined for me to have a difficult time this morning, i cant blame her as due the week that i have had i did make for more things to talk about.
i dont really want to talk about the session as it was mainly a replay of my week and discussions based on that, the outcomes though have produced my homework, i do have two pieces this week that are based around intangibles and the feelings that they will arise.
my homework is :-
1. to allow my wife to hug me, everyday and document the events.
2. to find a hotel with a four poster bed so we can arrange a field trip. ( info - i have a phobia of 4 post beds as the room my incident was in had one, i have only been in a room with one once since then and i had to leave and request another room even though the hotel had been nice enough to give it to me as a free upgrade)

1 Comments:

Blogger MicroComputisLupus said...

hi again,

I am following your efforts and hope this will give me energy to do my homework too.
Mine isn't so constraintfull than your since i yet don't really know against what to fight. This is more a comportemental analysis to know more about what put me in strange emotional states.
BTW i choose to use a non fully anonymous identity but unfortunately i gave to my colleagues another blog ( funny joke with wordplay in french ) with same identity and one of my (clever ?) colleague found out your comment and then perhaps mine in your blog. This is not really a problem, i certainly inconsciensly choose to not be so anynomous... I didn't discuss my problems with my colleague, only my direct responsible knows about since i went in tears to explain him why i wanted to quit. In fact at the time i told him i had perhaps a darker view of what 'to quit' means. We went to get a beer and discuss about that (depression), something i even didn't manage to disclose fully to my wife, only my brother was aware about that.
And he told me frankly but softly things , i finally i followed his advice to consult a psychologist.

Like you i have an older brother.
Like you i don't believe in god (anymore) but i am a determined humanist.

At least i know what i am seaking, i am seaking for people who give me positive feedback about who am i, i am definitively a consumer of thanks, greetings and so on.

And generaly i think in this society positive feedback i rarely without interest ( advertising, politics, work...).

Then i thank you for this comment you did. I see in your blog an ultimate fight of a definitively good and smart man against those stranges emotions we have to deal with.

Tell me if it helps you to receive my comments, else i will silently continuing to read your progress.

October 19, 2007 at 9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home