Thursday, October 11, 2007

Omiework

A brief explanation to start with, my home work is to describe my thoughts and feeling that i have when i think about the room and the man involved.
I think the best way is for me to set things up by describing what is in my memories, with any hope it will help promote my feelings.

what i can remember is sitting on the bed, he is infront of me with a wall behind him, he is reaching over and playing with me. the room is pink, there are magazines around and the bed is a four poster.
the feelings that thinking about this is currently bringing are:-
sickness
escape
run
push
nervousness
lost
confusion
fear

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello
this is me again. It woul be very helpfull if you could think what happen just before/during/after the panic. Tell me (write down as an homework) about your phisical and mental experiences.
Francesca

October 17, 2007 at 1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home