Monday, October 29, 2007

hugs and kisses

after last weeks failure of my homework, this week i have to do it. I am proactive in my problems but i am also great at making excuses to avoid doing things ie. homework.
This weekend has been very busy and tiring but on saturday morning i held nicki in bed for approximately 20 minutes.
both my mental and physical states remained calm thoughout it all, i think i was more nervous before and after because of what i was doing and had done and the expectations of it all. i had has one small time where i had to make more cool air around my face but i didnt panic or pull away.
I will keep trying through the week.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi it is FMC!
Well, I phoned the Hotels and they asked to phone back on thursday evening! Ill try and let you know.

About your HOMEWORK......remember to WROTE DOWN your B....what you are thinking b4 the hug (how do you explain to yourself your fear?) and after the hug....and of couse during the hug.

FMC

October 29, 2007 at 8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home