Wednesday, October 24, 2007

The snitch at the cement works on the east river...

has reliably informed me.
(by the way i find this quite amusing) according to nicki, last night she tried to hug me and before she had even managed to get her arm around me i was making rapid breathing noises (similar to Hanibal Lecter) and when she moved away they stopped. i cannot remember any of this and can only asume that i was asleep or falling but still aware of my surroundings. nicki now seems to think that i am planning to murder her whilst i am asleep.....lol
also last night, in one of my early hours awake periods i went to hug nicki and as i put my hand on her my breathing speeded and deepened and i felt faintly scared.

not an ABC but i can work on that later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home