Monday, October 22, 2007

No sleep till brooklyn

The hug homework has got off to a little bit of a false start over the weekend. to start with nicki was treating it as a little bit of a joke.
Friday night in bed the hug was fine, i felt my breathing tense up a little and my alertness went up quite dramatically with my hearing playing the largest part. i was able to stay there for quite sometime but had to move in the end as i was totally unable to settle for sleep. Nicki was behind me on this occasion, earlier in the week she held me from the front and i found it very constricting and claustrophobic.
last night i went to bed earlier than nicki but didnt get to sleep, so when nicki came in she held me thinking i was asleep. my urge to pull away took less time and i did resist it for as long as possible. i found myself very alert and on edge last light and only managed 2-3hrs sleep at the most. It was quite a difficult night with my mind racing for the majority of it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi here I am again....
ok, the homework a sort of ABC:

YOU have to hug Nicky and NICKY has to hug you (A= the episode, situation stc)

You know what you are feeling: costricting, claustrophobic, want to run away.....is it anxiety? (C: your feelings,and emotions)

You have to try to explain your C, what is going on in your mind (B: your belief)? How do u explain to yourself your costriction/claustrophobia/want to run away? E.g.: I want to run away because.......etc etc

REMEMBER TO WRITE DOWN YOUR ABC

Regards

FMC

October 22, 2007 at 9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home