Tuesday, November 20, 2007

feelings, nothing but feelings

ok....this is a what can be called live broadcast. im having feelings so im going to try put them down.
for the last couple of hours i have been distracted and found it hard to concentrate on work. i have got to the point now where i have been physically nervous for some time now, my head is starting to get cloudy and my jaw is tightening and clenching. when i have choises like comeputer menus, i know which one i need but i am finding it hard to choose it from the list and then question it when i have found it. i feel as though someone is over me .thoughts are comeing and going, with little knowledge of what they are. my concentration is focussed on this. im starting to feel the muscles pull up from my chest to my throat and jaw on my left side. the left side of my head feel differnent to the rest, feels cloudy and heavy, my right eye feels wider too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home