Sunday, September 9, 2007

Funny Friday and the uneventful weekend

After waking at about 4am on Friday morning. i found my mind was racing. The chances of me getting back to sleep were very low. I found in this time that my thoughts were solving things and putting problems into solvable patterns. I managed to plan quite a complex letter and solved a problem with a set of drawings. Throughout the day i was quite agitated and unsettled but towards the night I calmed down.
The rest of the weekend just steady, on Saturday I went to a local mall and stayed calm.
Today Sunday was your average day but as the day has gone on I have found myself getting more nervous and for the last few hours I haven't been able to stop rubbing my head.
I have been thinking alot about what is show as my inability to allow people into my personal space, I know my wife is finding it hard as I rarely hold her. Iam trying, this morning I tried but the urge inside me to move away. This urge is with everyone but i am going to try to break this habit, not just for me but also for others.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home