Wednesday, August 29, 2007

day one

well, day one of watching myself and now its time to put down what i have thought and felt over the day so far. I have been promising myself and others that i would do this diary for many years now, so now its time to put it all in writing.
today i haven't physically been particularly nervous, but i must say my nervous manifestations have been showing themselves. I have been doing lots of head and face rubbing. My finger nails have also been picked quite alot. I really dont know why i do it as it isn't particularly soothing. Now at the point of writing i am quite nervous, but i know that in time i will get used to this and things will pass.
In the supermarket this evening i have been looking around quite alot, but trying not to take too much notice.
Thats it for today, not very eventful.

d :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home