Thursday, August 14, 2008

1pm

today is becoming very hard, after telling my wife last night that i cant respect her because she doesnt respect herself (this is over her lies about wishing to stop smoking, not just for her but for our old age) there is a sense of coldness in the air.
ive spent a few hours chatting to my cousin today she cheers me up and i do wish we werent so far appart, but allas we are.
im getting really tired now and dull of mind, the urge to go is very great. my instinct is telling me that i have to leave after i do my evening call later as i cant let this gent down. i dont know where i would go or what i would do other than cause more upset for me and others.
i know that i wont leave, and the sea is too far away to go, but i think it is time for a pilgrimage.

2 Comments:

Blogger horsesforcourses said...

Have you tried actually having a proper talk with your wife?

Often problems arise due to a simple lack of communication.

Hope things improve for you xXx

August 15, 2008 at 2:19 PM  
Blogger trying hard said...

hi raspberry,

thanks for your comment, my wife and i do talk and talk quite alot. but one of my symptoms of a depressive episode is that i have outbursts about minor things that i think are major issues....as an example "hours of shouting after my stepson left a cup in the livingroom" even i think in hindsight that its stupid, my wife knows i do it but i still do it and think its the end of the world if i dont.

today has been a good one thanks xxx

August 15, 2008 at 3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home