Sunday, March 16, 2008

alone in a sea of people 2

its now sunday and i have been avoiding writing my posts for several weeks now. it is quite ridiculous as i am a very pro active person but i find it so hard doing this or my homeworks from FMC.
alone in a sea of people 2 - on friday i went into birmingham city centre at lunch time. i havent been their alone for over a year now, and probably only once with someone else. i knew how busy it would be, but i had to see how my feelings would differ. i had already talked to FMC about my experiences in york and how when i drove back on the friday of that week i had to drive to my office in birmingham before going home. as i came off of the motorway i felt a feeling of uneasyness and anxiety as i turned towards birmingham but as i late drove away home this lifted.
so on friday i went into birmingham, and my anxiety levels rose to panic at one time but i let it ride and it quickly subsided. i also found myself plottings everyones movements as i walked down new street to my destination. for those that dont know birmingham, new street can easily accomodate 1/4 to 1/2 million people and does get rather busy at lunch time.
my new task is to return on monday lunch and go to a bank on new street and see if my feelings have changed i will then re post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home