Thursday, June 19, 2008

quiet times

im not feeling like writing anything indepth but a just want to write a little about things that have happened over the last week of two since my last post.
most of it happened in two separate incidents.
the first was just a lone walk out onto the main shopping street near the office. i was in a perticullar shop and started to get agitaed and panicy. i resisted the urge to get out as i had shopping to do. once out in the street i calmed down slowly over the half mile back to the office. when in the shop i looked around to see what could be disturbing me and there was nothing.
my mind is a funny old sponge sometimes.

the other event happened earlier this week. i was given the task of going to a property auction alone as nicki couldnt make it (work commitments). i had no worries about going, it was a place i had never been so i was happily traveling unkowns as i used to love.
when there i got a little nervous, and this slowly built untill about 10 minutes before the auction. i was surrounded and if i had been standing up i think i would have fainted i felt so nervous.
after the auction was over i left and spent time in the car park bringing myself together.

strange how our subconcious rules us isnt it, atleast i can now fight mine!!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I found your page through vorpalblade's. I can see that you haven't blogged in quite a while but I hope that you will blog soon and read my comment. I have read a few of your blogs and I just wanted to say that you are unbelievably strong. I commend you for putting yourself out there. I hope that you can comment on my page and hopefully we can start chatting.

August 13, 2008 at 6:49 PM  
Blogger trying hard said...

hi snow white queen,
thanks for your message it was very nice and supportive. as a matter of coincidence i have posted today, so you can have more of my inane ramblings to read. i have just read you postings, they are quite intense but good read.
please keep in touch.
dave

August 14, 2008 at 9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home